Effective March 9, 2007
This policy will let you know...
Information Collection and Use by TheWirelessWorkForce.com
The WWF Referral Policy
Correcting/Updating or Removing Information
Third Party Advertising
Sharing and Disclosure of Information TheWirelessWorkForce.com Collects
Contacting the Web Site
Wireless WorkForce, Inc., (WWF), provides permanent and contract, (temporary), staffing services to the wireless industry including wireless carriers and their vendors primarily in the US but throughout the world. We fill every type of position from administrative through executive including technical, sales, finance, IT, HR, legal, warehousing/shipping, construction and engineering. back to top
WWF offers three types of service: Recruitment, Contract Staffing, (T&E as well as Milestone based), and our unique, low cost service that we call tWWF.com utilizing our staffing database http://thewirelessworkforce.com. All of our services are free to our Members and Employers are referred to our pricing link: http://thewirelessworkforce.com/rates. back to top
To facilitate the sorting capabilities we request and display specific information regarding skill sets, work history, compensation expectations, education history and locations of interest which allows Employers to identify potential candidates for open positions. Member names, personal information and current place of employment are kept private and cannot be viewed by other Members or Employers. No one may contact another Member or Employer directly or through the website. All contact will come via e-mail through Wireless WorkForce staff. Members can change their profile information at any time and are encouraged to submit individual profiles for as many position titles as they deem appropriate. Submitting multiple profiles with the same position title will not increase a your visibility or likelihood for selection. Employers should note, Wireless WorkForce does not verify or confirm assertions made in Member profiles and therefore does not guarantee their accuracy unless the Employer uses our Recruiting or Contract Staffing services. Persons or firms engaged in providing staffing or recruiting services are not permitted to use the Create a Profile portion of the site and are re-directed to the Wireless Vendor section. back to top
TheWirelessWorkForce.com logs non-personally identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate Member data, and browser type from Members and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the website services. This non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. Member IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes. back to top
Member Profile numbers are used to facilitate Member identification. Email addresses are used to send notifications related to the service. A Member's email address is not intentionally shared or displayed to anyone outside of WWF staff without the Member’s express permission. Members' full names are never directly revealed to Employers or other Members without the express consent of the Member. back to top
We may use a Member's email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service. Members may choose not to receive email of this type by changing their "notification" setting to "Do not send me notification emails" in the Member "Account Settings." back to top
From time to time, TheWirelessWorkForce.com or a partner, may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on TheWirelessWorkForce.com. Members may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. We may transfer personal information to certain ad partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply. back to top
back to top
back to top
back to top
back to top
back to top
back to top
back to top
back to top
back to top
back to top
TheWirelessWorkForce.com, (tWWF.com), is a service of Wireless WorkForce, Inc., a California corporation, (WWF). TheWirelessWorkForce.com is a resource for wireless industry professionals to increase their visibility to industry employers in a discreet manner and for wireless industry employers to quickly locate talented and experienced professionals within any given market. Members create discreet, professional profiles online that are made available to employers and employers post job openings that may be searched by members in order to place employers and employees together in the most economical way possible. Wireless WorkForce calls this economical service Matchmaking. WWF also provides contract staffing for temporary positions and recruiting services for direct permanent positions. These services are fee-based and offer an increased level of service to the employer. In addition, WWF provides project-based solutions and managerial and technical consulting services to the wireless industry.
The services offered by theWirelessWorkForce.com, ("tWWF.com " or "we"), are provided free to employee-Members and include the TheWirelessWorkForce.com website (the "tWWF.com"), and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Wireless WorkForce, Inc. (collectively, the "WWF Services"). The WWF Services are hosted in the U.S.
WWF may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by TheWirelessWorkForce.com on the WWF Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the WWF Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on TheWirelessWorkForce.com. Your TheWirelessWorkForce.com profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names and any photographs. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other TheWirelessWorkForce.com Users (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and TheWirelessWorkForce.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the WWF Services by any person, please click on the "Report Inappropriate Content" link at the bottom of any tWWF.com page.
TheWirelessWorkForce.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the WWF Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
1. Eligibility. Use of and Membership in the WWF Services is void where prohibited. By using the WWF Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and (c) your use of the WWF Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the WWF Services or are a User. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the User’s Account Settings page. TheWirelessWorkForce.com may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, the portions of this Agreement pertaining to content posted will remain in effect.
3. Fees. At this time, TheWirelessWorkForce.com does not charge employee-User fees however, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to charge for the WWF Services and to change our fees from time to time at our discretion. Should we elect to charge employee-Member fees, it will be prominently posted on the Website and you will have the opportunity to either accept the fees or discontinue use. You will not be charged fees without your acknowledgement and acceptance. Employer-Members are subject to fees and, as an employer, you acknowledge that by using the WWF Services you are accepting responsibility for paying them. The current fee schedule may be viewed at: http://thewirelessworkforce.com/rates. If TheWirelessWorkForce.com terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any service fees incurred or any unused portion of subscription fees.
4. Password. When you sign up to become a User, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, User name, or password of another User at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify TheWirelessWorkForce.com immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Non-commercial Use by Users. The WWF Website is for the posting of professional profiles for consideration by employer-Users and for posting open jobs for consideration by employee-Users only. The WWF Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by WWF. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the WWF Website, including collecting User names and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the WWF Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from User profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the WWF Website.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content on TheWirelessWorkForce.com.
TheWirelessWorkForce.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post to the WWF Website. After posting your Content to the WWF Website, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on the WWF Website or through the WWF Services, you hereby grant to TheWirelessWorkForce.com a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the WWF Services.
This license will terminate at the time you remove your Content from the WWF Services. The license does not grant TheWirelessWorkForce.com the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant TheWirelessWorkForce.com the right to distribute your Content outside of the WWF Services.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the WWF Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the WWF Services.
The WWF Services contain Content of TheWirelessWorkForce.com ("TheWirelessWorkForce.com Content"). TheWirelessWorkForce.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and TheWirelessWorkForce.com owns and retains all rights in the TheWirelessWorkForce.com Content and the WWF Services. TheWirelessWorkForce.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable license to reproduce and display the TheWirelessWorkForce.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the WWF Website and using the WWF Services.
The WWF Services contain Content of User-members and other TheWirelessWorkForce.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any Content appearing on or through the WWF Services.
7. Content Posted.
TheWirelessWorkForce.com may delete any Content that, in the sole judgment of tWWF.com, violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. tWWF.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the WWF Services for inaccurate or inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time tWWF.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the WWF Services, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content and no responsibility for the conduct of the Member submitting any such Content.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the WWF Services.TheWirelessWorkForce.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by TheWirelessWorkForce.com prior to posting and TheWirelessWorkForce.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content.
8. Content/Activity Prohibited. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the WWF Services. TheWirelessWorkForce.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the WWF Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of TheWirelessWorkForce.com:
a.) is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
b.) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
c.) exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
d.) contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
e.) solicits personal information from anyone;
f.) provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
g.) promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
h.) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's profile;
i.) involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
j.) contains solicitations or links to other pages;
k.) contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
l.) furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
m.) solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Members;
n.) involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent including contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
o.) includes photographs.
9. The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the WWF Website and through your use of the WWF Services. TheWirelessWorkForce.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
a.) criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
b.) advertising to, or solicitation of, any User to buy or sell any products or services through the WWF Services without our specific authorization to do so. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the WWF Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent;
c.) covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any TheWirelessWorkForce.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
d.) any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages;
e.) interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the WWF Services or the networks or services connected to the WWF Services;
f.) attempting to impersonate another User or person;
g.) using the account, Username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
h.) selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
i.) using any information obtained from the WWF Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
j.) displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the WWF Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile and posting blogs or bulletins; or
k.) using the WWF Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
10. Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
12. Disclaimers. TheWirelessWorkForce.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the WWF Website whether caused by Users of the WWF Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the operation of the WWF Website. TheWirelessWorkForce.com is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed in User Profiles and they are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by TheWirelessWorkForce.com. TheWirelessWorkForce.com takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this WWF Website or through the WWF Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. TheWirelessWorkForce.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the WWF Services. TheWirelessWorkForce.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Member or Member communication. TheWirelessWorkForce.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the WWF Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the WWF Services. Under no circumstances shall TheWirelessWorkForce.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the WWF Services, from any Content posted on or through the WWF Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the WWF Services, whether online or offline. The WWF Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and TheWirelessWorkForce.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. TheWirelessWorkForce.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the WWF Services.
13. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THEWIRELESSWORKFORCE.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THEWIRELESSWORKFORCE.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THEWIRELESSWORKFORCE.COM'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THEWIRELESSWORKFORCE.COM FOR THE WWF SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
14. U.S. Export Controls. Software available in connection with the WWF Services (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the WWF Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
15. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the WWF Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of California, City of San Diego. TheWirelessWorkForce.com may demand that any dispute between TheWirelessWorkForce.com and you about or involving the WWF Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in San Diego, California, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent TheWirelessWorkForce.com from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
16. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold TheWirelessWorkForce.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the WWF Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the WWF Website or through the WWF Services causes TheWirelessWorkForce.com to be liable to another.
17. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the WWF Website or any of the WWF Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a User. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and TheWirelessWorkForce.com regarding the use of the WWF Services. The failure of TheWirelessWorkForce.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. TheWirelessWorkForce.com is a trademark of WirelessWorkForce, Inc. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us at: http://thewirelessworkforce.com/questions with any questions regarding this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE. back to top