1. tWWF is free to users.
2. tWWF is discreet and completely confidential. Your information is not disclosed without your authorization.
3. tWWF is only for wireless industry professionals.
4. tWWF is for all types of positions from Administrative to Executive including technical, engineering, operations, network deployment, legal, finance, sales, human resources and IT.
5. tWWF is for full-time or part-time, temporary or permanent, contract or direct positions.
6. tWWF is non-exclusive. You are under no obligation to accept any position or pay any fees.
7. tWWF is the most economical personnel resource available to wireless industry employers.
1. tWWF.com caters only to experienced wireless professionals.
2. tWWF.com is run by wireless professionals who know and understand the business.
3. tWWF.com is discreet.
4. tWWF passively invites opportunities to come to you.
5. Employers may view User profiles and post jobs FOR FREE! They pay only for the candidates they wish to interview, and at the lowest rates in the industry.
6. tWWF.com is open to everyone in the wireless industry whether they are actively seeking employment or are employed but want to be considered for career advancement opportunities as they arise.
WWF encourages Members to refer their colleagues to join the service by awarding a $100 referral fee for each referred candidate that we successfully place using our contract staffing or recruitment program, each time we place them, within two years following their submittal. Yes, you heard that right, each time we successfully place them. You have only to refer them to the website and have them click on the Referred By tab and enter your member number and e-mail address. Their name will be added to your personal information as one of your referrals. Only one member will be accepted as the referring party and it will be awarded to the person first indicated by the new member. No later substitutions will be accepted. The submittal date shall be determined as the date the individual first establishes a User ID on the website. The obligation to pay will end at 12:01 AM Pacific on the second anniversary of the submittal date. Referral fee payments will become due within 60 days after the employer contracts to hire the referred member through tWWF as either a direct employee, (recruitment), or as a contract, (temporary), employee. Note that referral fees are not paid for placements made through our low-cost Matchmaking service. Payment is contingent upon the employer paying their placement fee to WWF. Payment shall be made by company check and mailed via USPS to the address shown in the referring members then-current profile. Checks will be valid for 90 days after issue date and void thereafter.
If you're having problems logging in, it's probably an easy fix. Here are some common problems and their fixes.
1: Don't have a login? Sign-up Now!
2: If you have never logged in and it says your email is in use either you never finished the signup process or there was an error. Don't worry! Your email is still on file. Try the form to reset your password.
3: If your username is in use, you'll need to pick a different one. If you have signed up before, try resetting your password.
4: If you have signed up but never received the confirmation email, your email address may block emails coming from The Wireless Workforce. Check your junk mail folder. If you still do not find the email, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and try the form. Please be sure you have entered the correct email address.
5. If you're still having problems, contact us via email at
email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.